ka7100

1. cwh

Another Kenny saved from the garbage

This trashed KA7100 has been in pieces for awhile and I finally motivated to get her together with whatever bits I had lying around. Sounding good bumping the Bowie!
  2. rickl

KA-7100 refurb

picked up a dirty KA-7100. Checked the restore thread sticky for 7100 threads to see what I got my self into. I probably wont document this in the details so if you are here to get your 7100 running, this might help. If you are here to get the best out of it, I recommend the fine links in the...
  3. N

ka-7100 problem

Hello some month ago i get an broken Kenwood KA-7100 from a friend. The first thing I found was that one fuse blows because of a metal piece on the chassis that was short to the circuit board. When i wiped out the piece of metal the fuse works again but I do not get any sound from it. I have...
  4. sajjad amer

KA-7100 No Bias voltage on Right Channel

Long Story Short Recapped, changed Bias and DC offset variable resistors. Broke Speaker Selector switch and managed to get it working , only Channel A and Channel B work, A+B do not work. Speaker A was working fine, so I started listening to it, 2-3 notch on volume, forgot that I have not...
  5. cwh

Shorted KA-7100 output TR

What are current recommended subs for Qe27-30? My list includes: -MJ21193(4)G -MJ15022(3)G -KSC2690A, KSA1220A Carl
  6. justinfranx

Kenwood KA-7100 help

Hey guys, I'm new here and somewhat new to stereo gear. I just got a Kenwood KA-7100 and it would power up/ the light would come on when I did just a quick test. When I hooked it up and got ready to listen to it, I flipped the switch and it shut off. I haven't been able to get it to come back...
Back
Top Bottom