marantz 1030

1. Y

Marantz feet normal warp?

Hello! I have a Marantz 1030 I picked up recently and all of the amplifier feet are all angled the same way. Basically not perfectly flat. Just a wierd quirk I noticed. Are the Marantz feet on the comparable 22xx and 42xx models the same? This unit is in fantastic shape im thinking maybe the...
  2. Super Noob

Project: Marantz 1030

As my passion to find and rebuild vintage equipment from the golden age continues, the next local find is a little cap coupled early 70s Marantz 1030 that was sick. It is littered with those failure / noise prone 2SC458s. Every time I run into a cap coupled amp, I am always floored how well...
  3. Rusty Coleco

Marantz 1060 phono stage vs. 1030?

Hello, hive mind. I was wondering if someone might be able to tell me the specific differences between the phono stages on a 1060 integrated, vs that of the lesser-powered 1030. Any insight would be greatly appreciated, thank you!
  4. harlest

Marantz 1030 P700 Transistor

I was hoping someone could help with matching the transistors on the 1030 amp board. I really love this little amp and don't want to lose it but she's popping and crackling pretty bad. I've replaced all caps and installed pre out jacks which helped me determine that it's definitely in the amp...
  5. A

Marantz 1030: Extreme Bias Voltage and Distortion on Left Channel

Hey all. I have this Marantz model 1030 amplifier with some problems. Problem 1: Left channel has extreme distortion under any kind of load. If you crank the bass control, it distorts to hell and gone. Problem 2: When attempting to set the bias voltage for the left channel, it's ENTIRELY too...
  6. J

Marantz 1030 amplifier - replacement transistor

I'm having trouble finding one particular transistor replacement for a Marantz 1030 Amp. Many thanks to advice on replacements so far from Audiokarma heads and other forums. There are many others that did not pass testing, but the one evading me is H705 #2SC371 0 the pin placement does not...
  7. Keith Baran

Bias Diodes Marantz 1030

Hello all I’m re-assembling a re-capped P700. There are two diodes, PT# HV0000212 SV-3A at H005/H006 locations on the 700 PCB. On one side has a small bump on it and the other side is flat. When I originally removed these from the heatsink I never removed the thermal paste from them, now that...
  8. ton4eff

Marantz 1030/1060 P700 Board Replica

Hi, I bought this Marantz 1060 "in perfectly working condition" ;) recently. Don't ask for the price I paid :eek:. What I saw inside however, was a P700 board devastated by some “criminal” and a baked transformer (you know the smell). As you can see from the pictures, there are lots of burnt...
  9. Nac458

Marantz 1030 Problem(s)

Hello all, So there I was. I had just completed an entire re-cap for the little 1030 amp. I was excited to hit the switch and resolve the "bad capacitor problem" on the power amp board. But upon doing so, only the left channel was able to come through and I was left disheartened and...
Back
Top Bottom