marantz 2015

1. R

2015 power draw

I have been working on a basket case 2015 for awhile and have it working pretty well. It is cosmetically nice and I have replaced all the normal items, including bulbs, diodes, caps. The only issue left is the FM section, which will be addressed soon. 3 of the 4 output transistors were bad and I...
  2. U

Marantz 2015 main fuse blowing

Hi all! Long time lurker, first time poster here. I recently got a pretty worn Marantz 2015 (with wood case) for 50$. Main fuse (on the back) keeps blowing on power-up. I found that the output transistors were blown, so went ahead and replaced those to no avail. Still getting blown fuses. Any...
  3. ocdecio

Marantz 2015 tuning drum

Would anyone know what is the diameter of the variable cap tuning drum for the 2015? I seems the same as the 4220 since both are "baby" models. I have a 2015 missing it and there is a 4220 available but I didn't want to buy without checking.
  4. S

Marantz Model 2015 Questions

So I got a little drunk and ordered a Marantz Model 2015. I bought it for my VPI cliffwood turntable. I know nothing about it. Does it have a phono pre amp in it? Or do I need to hook one up? Also, I have JBL Model 4312 speakers. Will this handle it at 15w? I’m in a apartment so I’m not looking...
  5. J

Maranta 2015 Voltage Switch

Hello from Australia. I have recently purchased a European 2015 receiver with the switchable voltage. I have searched both AK and the web without any joy, so I’m appealing to you experts for help. Where/how is the voltage changed on these units? I know the bigger 22 series units have the...
  6. goldswimmerb

This poor eBay model 2015 (restoration thread)

So now that I've finished up orders for other people Its time to dig back into my stack of units that need work. Unfortunately, I was so backed up I didn't have a chance to take a look at this 2015 I got until I was past what I would consider the "reasonable complaint" period to get at least a...
  7. N

Need some advice/help after stupid mistake replacing bulbs in my Marantz 2015

So I made a stupid mistake today (mostly because I was frustrated and growing impatient). I was replacing the bulbs and I couldn't for the life of me get behind the tuning meter. In the process of trying to place the bulb using hemostats, I broke the solder on the bulb caps (which are like...
  8. S

WANT TO BUY SPEAKERS FOR MARANTZ 2015

hi I just decided to buy a new set of speakers for my marantz 2015 and I don't know what exactly should the specifications be for the speaker I wanna buy to not harm the amp. anyone have some advice?
  9. marantznewb

My New Baby

I picked up my Marantz 2015 today. The case is in great shape. It has been bench tested and has the LED light upgrade. I plan to pair it with my Boston Acoustics A7's. I wanted one with more power but I was able to trade for this. Total cash outlay: $10. The guy even through in a solid...
  10. S

Marantz 2015 Balance slider and missing channel...

I picked up a cosmetically minty looking Marantz 2015 this morning. Unit was advertised as having some issues: missing right channel and lights out. Bought it hoping it was dirty pots or maybe a bad capacitor. This one however has me a bit stumped. Unit is clean inside and out. No obvious...
Back
Top Bottom