marantz 2500

1. quadmatrix82

Marantz 2500 Filter capacitor options

Hi all Marantz 2500 experts, I have been trawling the Marantz 2500 posts here to see what options people have done to replace the filter capacitors it seems some restuff the originals or replace with 4 larger capacitors -I'm inclined to replicate what xraytony and others have done with 4...
  2. Halisson

Marantz 2600 FM scope display problem

Hey, guys, audiokarma taught me a lot many times. I am grateful for all the help I have ever received. I'm having a problem with a Marantz 2600 that I really don't know what else to do. The device arrived with a burnt transformer, problems with the FM stereo (after changing the (q301)HA1156w...
  3. M

Marantz 2500 stopped work after 40 minutes of playing music. Did the transformer burn out?

Today my Marantz 2500 stopped work after 40 minutes of music. The only thing that works now is the fan at very high speed. There is no burning smell. Did the transformer burn out? All fuses are OK. I don't have the skills to do this, but I already have a place to buy a new toroidal and send it...
  4. T

Marantz 2500 replacement capacitor list spreadsheet for Mouser

Hello. As part of my restoration and on the advice of enough members, I decided to use Mouser.ca (for those who do not live in the Great White North, Mouser.com exists, too) as my source of components for the task. At the same time, it was obvious that some resistors and a few other components...
  5. Musicman10

Tough Choice...Marantz 2385 or 2500?

Hello AK'ers! Looking for some subjective opinions here, and I think this just might be the place! I am currently in the market for a Marantz Receiver. Problem is, not quite sure which way to go. I have a line on two receivers- the 2385 and the 2500. Both have been fully restored by a...
  6. W

Bought non-working Marantz 2500

I just recently purchased a Marantz 2500 in the Southern California area and am looking to find someone who could assist with a full restoration. Any suggestions or assistance would be greatly appreciated.
  7. vaathi

Is it a fair trade? McIntosh Mc7300 + 1G for Marantz 2500

Hi all.. I have an offer of my Mc7300 + 1000 bucks for Marantz 2500.. Am I getting a fair trade in here. Thanks for your help in advance. I need to make the call tomorrow. Regard
  8. Salbreth1

2500 from beyond the realms of death

Hello guys, this next project might be a group effort... The short story is the shop i bought this from a guy who fired his tech after going insane trying to fix this. It's been collecting dust for about 5 years now. The good news is that all the important stuff is here, the scope and...
Back
Top Bottom