mc7300

1. Johnny_Law

MC7300 One Channel On Fritz

Aw, nuts. My left channel has developed interesting symptoms: -Higher output than right channel -Higher meter than right channel -Sound is choppy / distorted when right channel remains clean -Goes into protection at moderate volumes, unlike right channel -Higher output no matter what output...
  2. C

‘Vintage’ Mcintosh SS amp to go with C29 preamp and AR3 speakers

Hi all, I recently purchased a C29 preamp and so find myself able to venture into the McIntosh section of audiokarma for the first time looking for a bit of advice. Having recently restored a pair of AR3 speakers I now have a second room set up of a Thorens TD160mkii table, Topping D90 DAC...
  3. ericleehall

New C47, Love it so far, but some issues...help tweaking?

I just got a new McIntosh C47 to pair with my Mc7300, into Wilson WATT/Puppy 5.1 .... It replaced a fully restored MX110z (Tube) Pre, which was just not a great pairing with the Mc7300. The first thing I played was thru Tidal, Steely Dan's Gaucho... Now I'm a huge SD fan, and have multiple...
  4. Johnny_Law

Help! How to make bulb-backlit same brightness as newer gear?

Proud new owner of a C32 pre-amp - which I'm using with my MC7300 - both thanks to huge generosity of AK members. I love how they both look, but the C32 is a bit dimmer than the MC7300. I would love any ideas to help get the C32 to brighten up to match the MC7300's brightness levels. Would...
  5. vaathi

Is it a fair trade? McIntosh Mc7300 + 1G for Marantz 2500

Hi all.. I have an offer of my Mc7300 + 1000 bucks for Marantz 2500.. Am I getting a fair trade in here. Thanks for your help in advance. I need to make the call tomorrow. Regard
Back
Top Bottom