pioneer 850

1. lt.slothr0p

powering vandersteen 2ci

hi gang! would a pioneer sx-850 be sufficient to power a pair of vandersteen 2ci's at moderate volume in a medium-sized room? i've read another thread where everyone raves about these speakers, but it looked like they were using larger or more complicated amplification. thanks for the input!
  2. EvanF

SX-950 - Power supply pin 15 is 7VDV when it should be higher.

Recapped the board and tested all resistors and transistors. Where to next?
  3. Analog-Steve

Pioneer SX-850 help (newbie)

I just picked up a Pioneer SX-850 receiver to go with my PL 530 turn-table. I'm having some problems with the 850 and am hoping for some help. It sounds fine when I play music without much bass. However, when there is some heavy bass, my subwoofer rattles like it's blown (it is not) or cuts...
  4. davelarz

Interference pops on both phono stages of sx-850

Hello all - looking for some advice on my current office system. I recently moved my sx-850 along with some KLH 17's to my office in Manhattan, which is located in a big building on 5th Ave. Since I did this, I've been experiencing intermittent speaker pops of varying volumes (some loud, some...
  5. Jefferylu98

Need help with a sx-850 no sound issue

I recently acquired a sx-850 in near mint condition, but has a no sound issue. It will power up and pull in the fm stations with ease but has no sound output. Turn on and in about 15 seconds I hear a click from the clear contact box( speaker protect switch??) I did print out a service manual and...
Back
Top Bottom