pioneer sa-9500 ii

1. Ricktptman

Pioneer SA-9500 II restoration-the final frontier-Take TWO

Okay, I initially set out trying to pull a single compromised (multiple switches brutalized-but otherwise functionally PERFECT) one of these back from the "parts unit" abyss and tried to sub out unobtanium switches. Some worked acceptably well, some didn't. I rehabilitated one of the three...
  2. Ricktptman

Pioneer SA-9500 II restoration-the final frontier-Take TWO

Okay, I initially set out trying to pull a single compromised (multiple switches brutalized-but otherwise functionally PERFECT) one of these back from the "parts unit" abyss and tried to sub out unobtanium switches. Some worked acceptably well, some didn't. I rehabilitated one of the three...
  3. E

Console Stereo Resto ?

So I've got an old mid century Curtis Mathes console stereo that I scored on craigslist. I was originally going to just clean it up and use it as is but now I'm curious as to whether I could retrofit it with some vintage solid state gear I have laying around. I'd like to mount a Pioneer SA 9500...
  4. LFazio51

SA8500/9500 vs MrkII Versions

Was curious as to the differences between the SA8500/9500 series integrated amps versus the "MKII" series in both, and of course which design offers the best performance?
  5. UCSBeatNick

Testing out my step-dad's old system and maybe blew crossover or tweeter

My step-dad recently passed away from a short but hard fought battle with cancer and while going through some of his things I came across his old hifi system. I brought it home and wanted to test everything out. As my mom had never seen any of it, I knew that nothing had been used it at least 21...
Back
Top Bottom