sansui 3300

1. GlasgowGrip

SOLVED: Sansui 3300 with faulty power amp channel

Hello Sansui Folk, A friend has asked me to go through a nice, clean, unmolested and seemingly functional 'Sui Model 3300. Nice warm sound and a real attractive looking unit. I have been studying the service manual and the internals - really nice stuff - my hat is off to the Sansui engineers...
  2. Jesse W.

3300 Price Check

Good day all! I am eyeing a Sansui 3300 and I've talked the person down to $85. Is this a good deal for a unit that shows wear to the wood? I have not tested yet but I certainly will. Any specific issues I should look for?
  3. NorCalSansui

Sansui 3300 Right Speaker Issue

Happy New Year everyone. Last time I came on here with a question I came out with a fixed receiver and I'm hoping I'll be lucky for a second time. I have a Sansui 3300 which has stopped emitting noise out of the right speaker. Some days it comes on right away and others I have to turn it on &...
  4. NorCalSansui

Sansui 3300: Overwhelming Crackling/Popping

Hello all, I have a Sansui 3300 that makes a horribly loud (bassy) crackling noise when in Phono 1 or 2. It sounds great for about 15-20 minutes of having it on then the random crackling and popping begins. It is about 90% out of the left speaker and the noise corresponds with adjusting the...
Back
Top Bottom