sansui9090

1. E

Sansui 9090 noise dead end

Hello everyone, First of all, thanks everyone for all this knowledge shared in this forum. I am restoring a Sansui 9090 early production that was not working. It had plenty of issues that I had to fix (some output transistors failed, driver board, protection, service bulletin not applied)...
  2. S

Sansui 990

Long time lurker Newb here and long time owner of a 5000A. I have an opportunity to buy a 990 with the original box and paperwork from my friend’s family that happens to also be the original owner’s family. The original owner was a military man, stationed in Asia when he bought the unit and he...
  3. Jcamp

Sansui 9090 Driver Board

Hello, Have a beautiful 9090 that unfortunately is missing its driver board F-2436. I know I am dreaming but does anyone know where I could find one or contact someone that can get a bare pcb made? 9090 by Jcamp posted Apr 1, 2019 at 6:04 PM Thanks :)
  4. D

Pairing a Sansui 9090 with Paradigm Series 60? Or new speakers?

I am guessing it's not always the best idea to pair new speakers with a "vintage" receiver buuuuut... I have a Sansui 9090 receiver recently rebuilt by a reputable source. I very much want to get tower speakers that will work well with its power, as my current Definitive Technology BP6Bs are way...
Back
Top Bottom