yamaha ca-810

1. Moer

Yamaha CA810 vs BRAUN Atelier A2

My current setup, Yamaha CA810+Dynaco A25+NEC CD903+Audioengine B1. The sound is awesome! Sweet and warm with just the right amount of bass. I should have no complaints about it. However, saw an iconic Braun Atelier A2 and T2 combo. Though I could still steam my radio from my Audioengine B1...
  2. Moer

VU Meter malfunctions- Yamaha CA-810

Dear all, I need your advice as I found my Yamaha CA-810 integrated amp VU meter does not work properly on the left channel. - Left channel needle goes and stays at the max (furthest right) after the power on. - Back to the min (furthest left) after the power off. - Only happened to the left...
  3. M

Yamaha Ca-810 Phono/Preamp Volume

Hello I recently recapped my Yamaha Ca-810 amplifier. Everything seems to be working very well with the exception of the phono inputs having very low volume. The AUX, tuner, etc. have significantly higher volume levels. When listening to a record, you must turn the volume knob past the halfway...
  4. Bert 1100

Started restoration on my CA-810 !

I always wanted one of those, and when one came up on our local auction site, I had to get it... It came in one piece despite a poor packing job, and it was working well, but with the usual contact noises and such. What is not so nice is the smell that it gave off, a mixture of tobacco and moldy...
  5. aural junkie

Yamaha CA-810 drama

Hi all. New here and I need some help. I finally got my hands on some vintage Yamaha gear, namely a CA-810 and a CT-810. The tuner is great but the amp has some problems. Namely, output in both channels sounds terrible through my speakers. Specifically, it sounds like sound is coming from...
  6. M

Yamaha CA-810 vs Sansui 7070

Hi Which amp is better as vinyl amp out of the twos? Sansui 7070 is ofcourse as per market trend about 100 bucks more than Yamaha but i have read really good reviews about ca 810 but no comparison with similar budget amps of Sansui... Any advice will be helpful. Thanks
Back
Top Bottom