yamaha cr 2020

1. B

New Member - Long term CR2020 Owner - 'Relay' Board

Folks New member here - and now need to work on the Capacitor Board and Relay Board on my CR2020 Intend to use the excellent advice from Flakzilla and others on this forum and the excellent repository of information here: https://github.com/flakzilla/cr2020-relay-board/blob/main/README.md I...
  2. S

Yamaha CR-2020 Stuck in Protection Mode

I am lost trying to figure out why this Yamaha CR-2020 will not come out of protection mode and can use some help and encouragement. As a noob hobbyist, I have replaced recapped the unit and replaced the ecap and relay boards. The triac mode and Secant's FR riser board is all added. Some...
  3. ttspinner

Yamaha CR 2020 Power Switch Connection Diagram

Hello, Newbie post here from Canada. However, I've been gleaning a lot of good info for some time - thank you to all who contribute. I recently bought a Yamaha cr 2020 that needed some TLC. Ok, the power on/off switch was missing. The receiver turns on when it's plugged, and off when...
  4. RoseRecords

Yamaha CR2020 and JBL L100 Classics

Hi all. Please forgive me I’m new to all this, but I’m trying real hard to learn. I have a Yamaha CR2020 that was fully restored, I just bought the new JBL L100 Classics. The CR2020’s cause a buzz sound in the woofer when I take the volume knob past 2 1/2 and I’m playing something with decent...
  5. JTW3303

Dumb question about turntables and my CR2020 and CR1000

Ok so dumb question, that could lead me to stress my first world problems! So just decided to take my CR1000 down and start the process of thoroughly going through it, to make sure that its going to last another 40+ years.....So in goes my CR2020, since I am not as familiar with this unit I...
  6. D

Yamaha CR-2020 tech question

Hi all. I'm new here and not very tech-savvy, so excuse me if I am asking something simplistic. I have a Yamaha CR-2020 hooked up to a pair of Advent small loudspeakers. I play only vinyl through the tuner, on a Denon DP-45F turntable. I have nothing else connected to the tuner. My issue is that...
  7. vinyl fiend

CR-2020 trying to get up and running

I have a CR-2020. When I lift the relay a little bit to a certain position, it clicks on and seems to work fine. Not sure if the board is warped or if it's a power issue. How do I check DC before the relay? Also, I haven't done the service upgrades. Is this correct? : Any suggestions are...
Back
Top Bottom