What SACD player do you use?

Arcam FMj DV139

3462266328_690d3b4e80_z-1.jpg

Last edited:
Sony SCD-ce595. Changer but great sound. Sacd text is nice

Pioneer dv656a. I believe in storage right now

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Marantz 9600. As stated by many here, only a few sacd's, however, it plays ordinary cd's better than most standard decks.

20081014_160647_dvd89.jpg

Cambridge Audio DVD89

Bought this universal DVD player when the Universal Blu Ray players were starting to come out ... got it at good discount to original price.

I don't own many SACD's ... mostly Elton John Albums from the classic years.

I use the player for CDs, SACD's, DVDs & DVDA discs.

Sony BDP-S790.

This thing is a really good DVD/Blu-ray player. I also am very impressed with its CD/SACD performance.

For most of the last decade I used a Sony DVP-500NS purchased new. Really liked the player, and it seems to get great reviews. But to be perfectly honest I really didn't see much difference between CD and SACD. Earlier this year I purchased a Sony DVP-900NS, wow, what a difference. This player seems to fly under the radar so it's very cheap on eBay. Liked it so much I purchased another for the bedroom system. I see I'm the first to mention this sleeper. It comes in black or silver, mine are black, below is a stock photo. Though I've never seen a silver one offered on eBay.

sony-dvp-ns900v-used-5-rs4700-lahore.jpg

Last edited:
Sony SCD-1 and Marantz SA8001. The Sony is neat because you load the SACD on a "platter" and place a weight on top, much like a turntable.

I just bought a Oppo BDP 105D & also have a Marantz DV-6001 and a Sony DVD-SACD player Model # ? and a Sony SCD CE 595.

Back
Top Bottom