£23,000 worth of speaker cable on Amazon...read my review!

Status
Not open for further replies.
They probably hired an expert to set up the system anyway.

I go on sites that the members have $300,000 systems......3-4 of them though out their 10 million dollar home..........well till you see their systems in their other homes so they might have 6-7 of them. They set their gear up, like you and I, they have the passion to talk to friends online like you and I, they wipe there ass like you and I.

Some people, I swear need to get out in the world and open their eyes.

Having not read all of the comments in this endless thread that I may be repeating , my feeling is that there are better ways to spend $20K to improve your system, given that wires should have no other purpose than to transmit signal unchanged to the next component. Hell, there are better ways to spend $20K even if you're part of the 0.00000001% to whom it's pocket change.

Does one have the right to spend that money on something as silly as technobabble wires? Of course! It's just IMO symptomatic as to how far Hi Fi has strayed from its original purpose of attempting to present the performance as close as possible to the original. Alright let the flames begin. :mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom