€10 component motherload

djduck

I just won an auction on a local site for a box of components. Paid €8 for the stuff and €1.99 for postage. Mostly Russian components, some from Europe and China and etc... I think I am loaded for a few years on stuff like diodes, pots, resistors, etc...

Resistors:IMG1339.jpg

Transistors:IMG1341.jpg

Pots and adjustable coils:IMG1338.jpg

Caps:IMG1343.jpg

Diodes, lamps and LEDs:IMG1337.jpg

AND a pile of unsorted stuff:IMG1342.jpg

What do you think? Worth the price?

This will lead to more than £10 of fun sorting and evaluating what is good and what is not.

How much is new and how much is used?

Fun time on the workbench when that package arrives.

It's here actually, and I am 90% through sorting this stuff. Got some free time now and I'm bored, so why not? :D I found some interesting stuff from this pile, I'm going to post some more pictures later. 99% is used but seems good, nothing is burnt, all of this was actually scrapped form working, but obsolete electronics. There is some great stuff here to build amplifiers, such as canned transistors with gold plated legs, PIO caps and some very interesting resistors.

Wow, that's a lot of electronics components for that kind of money. I would pay that in a heart beat.

About 150 transistors, 1.5 kg of capacitors, 2kg of resistors, 1kg of pots and variable inductors, half a kilogram of diodes and lamps and about half a kilogram of various little components

Back
Top Bottom