1 Curbed Altec 846B Speaker !!!

I'm doing just fine with it. I've been employed at a full-time job since I got out of high school in 1982. In 2011, for the first time, I was unemployed and it lasted for very close to 3 years. I can say now, I would MUCH rather NOT work full-time. My psyche is doing far better being at different locals, doing different things throughout the week. And, for the first time I'm actually learning skills I would never have had access to at my previous job. This would be computer technical support, did that solid since 1982. I'm so tired of computers, I don't care if I never see one again. All I want them for is casual use at home, nothing more.

Biggles

That is a fine perspective to have, Biggles.

I, too, am very happy with my place in this world. I install solar, and it is the most rewarding thing I've ever done. While I put in 40 a week, I'd certainly not say I am LABORING for 40 hours a week.

Sounds like things are going well for ya. Congrats.

I'm doing just fine with it. I've been employed at a full-time job since I got out of high school in 1982. In 2011, for the first time, I was unemployed and it lasted for very close to 3 years. I can say now, I would MUCH rather NOT work full-time. My psyche is doing far better being at different locals, doing different things throughout the week. And, for the first time I'm actually learning skills I would never have had access to at my previous job. This would be computer technical support, did that solid since 1982. I'm so tired of computers, I don't care if I never see one again. All I want them for is casual use at home, nothing more.

Biggles

Been there. I love programming, but I got sick of the BS of the IT world. Not that my current career doesn't have its own BS...

That is a fine perspective to have, Biggles.

I, too, am very happy with my place in this world. I install solar, and it is the most rewarding thing I've ever done. While I put in 40 a week, I'd certainly not say I am LABORING for 40 hours a week.

Sounds like things are going well for ya. Congrats.

Sounds like a pretty awesome career choice. I want to get to a point where I can afford to get solar panels on this house. :thmbsp:

Sounds like a pretty awesome career choice. I want to get to a point where I can afford to get solar panels on this house. :thmbsp:

Sam, it was completely Karma. The road leading home was blocked by a jackknifed rig, I had to go another route. Saw the office, decided to make my appearance.

45 minutes later, after talking to the owner (only 2 employees) he looked at me and said "Get me your personal info."

The rest is history.

I love what I do. Solar prices continue to drop, panels are getting more efficient, and electricity rates are only going to climb.

Wanna know more?

www.solarenergypioneers.com

Back
Top Bottom