10 buck speakers

Wow, and a reasonable frequency sweep diagram, too!
I had some PS-10s, but gave them to my son before I had a chance to really play with them. I wish I would have taken the time.

Good stuff. They should get decent bass for their size. The PS series doesn't get much love on the used market so they can be regularly had at reasonable prices.

Ill use em in the garage maybe ..not sure have AT 10s in the house for now..no sub needed there.. Have cv d9s just refoamed and now dound cabinet work... I think its fun getting cheapies n fixing them and seeing how they sound.. Just started doing this havin fun

The DA speakers of this period were pretty well received.
I had a set of PS-10's and were great. I sold them to my brother, who had a pair new back in the early 80's. Surrounds rotted and he tossed the unaware new surrounds could be purchased. He's thrilled to have a pair again. Highly recommend any of these. My daughter had a set of PS-6's which were terrific with cloth surround woofers, and they are also now with my brother.
Great deal for 10 bux Celt!

Got em refoamed and hooked up.. Not bad at all!! Im quite happy with what I have into them. Still breaking in the new surrounds but I have to say impressive bass fir a little speaker...
Refoaming was tougher cause the surround attached to the cone on the backside. 20180529_061110.jpg 20180529_173515.jpg

Back
Top Bottom