10min Batman Begins Trailer!

The movie was great. I enjoyed the whole thing except for those close in camera jiggling action scenes that seem to be the soup de jour for action movies these days.

I fell asleep watching Star Wars Return Of The Cyst, but not Batman.

I agree, great movie but I didn't like the dark camera jiggling fight scenes, you couldn't see anything. Batman is a master at hand to hand combat and I wanted to see how they would show him fighting but you couldn't see jack.

Whether you guys know this or not, the man that created this trailer is an AK member :)

I actually met him through my Mitsubishi website for work and turned him on to the site. Hopefully he'll post in here :)

Kamakiri said:
Whether you guys know this or not, the man that created this trailer is an AK member :)

I actually met him through my Mitsubishi website for work and turned him on to the site. Hopefully he'll post in here :)

Cool! :thmbsp:

I NEVER could stand that "jiggly camera" shite. Some pointy-headed geek of an artistic director at one of the big ad agencies decided about 1989 it was kewl, edgy, made everything look like an MTV video, so soon, EVERYTHING had to have the required jiggle in it. Thankfully, it's about run it's course-thank the Lord & little fishies. Another "Kewl" looking affliction that wore out its welcome very soon w/me was the "zoom" in & out, combined w/the jiggle. They usually combined it w/a "flash"...all this stuff looked like a 10-yr old kid who was playing w/Daddy's camcorder the first time.-Sandy G.

Back
Top Bottom