1958 For Sale

Man, that would be great, especially if someone already 57 and 59.

I'm collecting the 80's, otherwise I'd be on this one.

Cheers,
Russ

Eric,

If he doesn't get any bids once the auction ends, offer him a hundred bucks and see if he bites. Then you could go back and get that GE TV you had growing up! I'll toss in half the price if you bring me a yoke for my 57 Motorola. :)

Before you come back to 2004, stop at a local Caddy dealer and pick up a new car. Then you can come back to 2004 in style! :D

I want to buy 1984

That was my FAVORITE year. I had so much fun that year(especially that summer). I turned 17 that fall. I would LOVE to have that year to do over again and again...

That's the BEST year there is...........I was borned that year!

Am going to send the seller a message and ask if I can save on S&H if I win it as we're both in San Fran.

Anthony (I was killed at the Susquehanna Hat factory)

Susquehanna hat factory????......Slooooooly I turned........step ...by step......

Ive already got three 1958's...I dont need no more....

Actually if anybody needs one after this auction ends....just let me know!!!!!!

Last edited:
1958 IS a key year, if you're a coin collector. It was a recession year, & mintages of all coins were down. Last year for wheat pennies- uncirculated ones go for a slight premium. The Franklin halves are kinda scarce, too. I really wouldn't mind having a nice, clean '58 Impala, either. Liked 'em better than the '57s or '59s. -Sandy G.

Back
Top Bottom