1More Tripe-Driver In-Ear Headphones!!!

Boonaroo

Just got my pair this morning and I must say that I am very impressed!!! They come in a very nice hard cover box, with more than enough ear plugs to select the exact size to fit my ear just right.

I am pairing them with a Fiio E07K DAC/Portable Headphone Amp and a 160 Ipod Classic. I am sure the break in time on the phones will take a while, but they sound incredible out of the box.

1More.jpg

Last edited:
Got a pair of the 1more triple drivers myself. For me, paired with Znari T500 foam tip, the bass tightened up and the rest seems little changed. No discomfort over approximately 2 hour sessions. Every time I use them, my purchase is proved to be a worthwile and enjoyable decision.

Enjoy the music!

2 things have happened to me with earphones. One is I am reluctant to purchase relatively expensive earphones that don't have replaceable cables like my Shure's, and thanks to my iPhone 7+ I am reluctant to spring for wired earphone that don't have a lightning connector built in. Yes I have half a dozen on Apple's adapters but still. :dunno: Mainly I have become used to not being physically tethered to my iPhone. :music:

I have a pair that I enjoy as well. I also bought a pair of their bluetooth in ears for walking and the elliptical. They work fine, though not up to the quality of the Triples.

:D

Would have never thought to put tripe in my ears ...

raw-tripe.jpg

Just chanced on this thread that Booaroo started back in 2017, and this puts me kinda back at the half way mark wherein I was deliberating over this 1more brand and the Shure E-215's.

Hmmm?:idea:

Q

Back
Top Bottom