1. Time for some upgrades in server hardware and software to enhance security and take AK to the next level. Please contribute what you can to sales@audiokarma.org at PayPal.com - Thanks from the AK Team
    Dismiss Notice

1More Tripe-Driver In-Ear Headphones!!!

Discussion in 'Headphones' started by Boonaroo, Mar 21, 2017.

1. Boonaroo

Boonaroo AK Subscriber Subscriber

Just got my pair this morning and I must say that I am very impressed!!! They come in a very nice hard cover box, with more than enough ear plugs to select the exact size to fit my ear just right.

I am pairing them with a Fiio E07K DAC/Portable Headphone Amp and a 160 Ipod Classic. I am sure the break in time on the phones will take a while, but they sound incredible out of the box.

1More.jpg

Last edited: Apr 2, 2017
    Mysteryed, cratz2 and boza like this.

Please register to disable this ad.

2. transmaster

transmaster AK Subscriber Subscriber

Give this app a go it seems to work it is from Cardas. It is designed to break in new ear, and headphones 99¢ worth every cent. This app is available in iOS and Android.
    http://www.cardas.com/clarifier_app.php

IMG_0258.PNG

Last edited: Mar 21, 2017
    Mysteryed likes this.
  3. Mysteryed

Mysteryed The Antique Subscriber

Got a pair of the 1more triple drivers myself. For me, paired with Znari T500 foam tip, the bass tightened up and the rest seems little changed. No discomfort over approximately 2 hour sessions. Every time I use them, my purchase is proved to be a worthwile and enjoyable decision.

Enjoy the music!

Boonaroo likes this.
  4. transmaster

transmaster AK Subscriber Subscriber

2 things have happened to me with earphones. One is I am reluctant to purchase relatively expensive earphones that don't have replaceable cables like my Shure's, and thanks to my iPhone 7+ I am reluctant to spring for wired earphone that don't have a lightning connector built in. Yes I have half a dozen on Apple's adapters but still. :dunno: Mainly I have become used to not being physically tethered to my iPhone. :music:

5. 2526

2526 AK Subscriber Subscriber

I have a pair that I enjoy as well. I also bought a pair of their bluetooth in ears for walking and the elliptical. They work fine, though not up to the quality of the Triples.

6. stereofanboy

stereofanboy Addicted Member

Do they only sound good with .....

organ music?

Please register to disable this ad.

7. sKiZo

sKiZo Hates received: 8642 Subscriber

:D

Would have never thought to put tripe in my ears ...

[​IMG]

8. Boonaroo

Boonaroo AK Subscriber Subscriber

9. Quadman2

Quadman2 Super Member

Just chanced on this thread that Booaroo started back in 2017, and this puts me kinda back at the half way mark wherein I was deliberating over this 1more brand and the Shure E-215's.

Hmmm?:idea:

Q