1st linear tracker - Technics SL-QL15

dogwan

Dogwan
I finally snagged a decent deal on a linear tracker.

Near minty SL-QL15 for $40. Works flawlessly. Even the track scan and programming!

And the topper..... when I get there the seller has a mint Discwasher brush and wait for it.... a brand new stylus for the Technics P22. The old stylus is still ok, but the new one sounds fantastic with its Boron cantilever.

I know this is pretty mid-fi and I have much better decks to play with. But, this is perfect for my bedroom system where I can fall asleep reading and not worry about millions of miles in the runout groove or dust on my records.

20180810_194923.jpg 20180810_194908.jpg 20180810_194849.jpg 20180810_194819.jpg

Very nice and great price. I have a Realistic LAB-2100 in my bedroom system. They are great close and play units. Congrats :)

One of my favorite turntable families. Test report on the similar SL-QL1 and P22S cartridge on p.55 here.

Nice. Similar to the SL-L3 I just got for the same price. Yours is in better outward condition.

Definitely better times then. Patience, gratification only after working hard for something. Concepts hard to find these days. I remember waiting to save up enough money to buy that "one" album. That set of speakers, new cart, waiting for Zepplin to come out with a new album! Ha.

Back
Top Bottom