2 JENSEN 1200-XL High FidelitySpeakers from 60's, Nice

I went to the sellers house today to look at them but I couldn't get the back panels off and she did not want me to scratch or gouge the cabinets in any way. She was hoping I would get it open so she could take more pictures of the inners and put them on the auction. They do not appear to have ever been opened before. I wanted to see what's in there but I guess I'll just have to see where the bidding goes and decide how bad I want them. It was really something to see a Patrician IV, a Hartsfield, a Paragon and a bunch of very high end equipment all in one place with a seller who doesn't have any idea what any of it is. It's a shame most of the pieces will go to Asia.

Jensen XL series

does anyone know much about this series. I just picked up a pair of jensen 700-XL speakers and I'm trying to decide if they're worth keeping. One of them needs some re-wiring but everything seems to work.

thanks

I just picked up a pair of jensen 700-XL speakers and I'm trying to decide if they're worth keeping.

theres an easy way to find out. :yes: just listen to them and if you dont like the answer is simple sell.

Back
Top Bottom