1. Time for some upgrades in server hardware and software to enhance security and take AK to the next level. Please contribute what you can to sales@audiokarma.org at PayPal.com - Thanks from the AK Team
    Dismiss Notice

2 Thrift finds , Vibrato Amp + Panasonic Automatic System

Discussion in 'New Gear - Values' started by Michael1970, Nov 15, 2018.

1. Michael1970

Michael1970 New Member

Fools look. Haven't researched,. Never bought an Amp before..no " Whats it Wurf" , just sharing. If you know about either, that would be appreciated.

Attached Files:

Please register to disable this ad.

2. drew_t

drew_t AK Subscriber Subscriber

Michael1970 likes this.
  3. Michael1970

Michael1970 New Member

Drew, Thanks. That looks like the one I bought today. Wow, the thrift is like 30-45 from there. I have no experience with these. I just buy the unusual and it mostly works out. Thanks again.

4. tyella

tyella AK Subscriber Subscriber

I had one of those Panasonic radios. The auto tuner was broken in mine. I took mine apart to try to fix the tuner, gave up and just recapped the speakers. I played with it a bit, then sold it for $40. The little thing sounded pretty darn good in the right space. It sounded great in the dining room, but like crap in the kitchen.

The radio was used on the cover of Wilco's first album. If you don't know the band Wilco, you should check them out!:
    [​IMG]

5. tyella

tyella AK Subscriber Subscriber

Oh, and this post really belongs in the "Dollars and Sense" subforum.

6. SoCal Sam

SoCal Sam Lunatic Member

You are good to the rules. Mentioning price is the line. BTW, interesting finds.

tyella likes this.

Please register to disable this ad.