2 VOA Auctions - Luminous Audio Passive Preamp, Rothwell MM Phono Preamp

mprince

Please see here for guidelines: http://www.audiokarma.org/forums/index.php?threads/adopting-families-for-the-holidays-2018.847906/ (payment details in the first post). I will cover USPS Priority Mail Shipping on these items.

Please, bid early, bid often and bid a lot! This is for an awesome cause!

Please include in posts/bids which item you are bidding on. I was too lazy to create a new thread out of the original for sale post, so two items are listed here unlike most of the other VOA auctions. Both auctions will close at 8 PM EST on Friday, December 21. I will ship early the following week once payment is confirmed.

Luminous Audio Axiom II Passive Preamp - very high quality passive volume attenuator/source selector. I am original owner (March 2016), in my experience this can be used with a single source (using the direct input) or with two sources (using inputs 1 and 2). Has 2 outputs as well (these are both controlled by the volume knob, not fixed output). More details on www.luminousaudio.com, this has the upgraded Caddock resistor installed. Excellent condition, will ship in factory packaging. If you look on the Luminous Audio website, you will see this comes with a gold volume knob and hardware - I switched this to Silver/Black as I did not like the gold. I will include the original knob and hardware. Starting bid is $50.

Rothwell Simplex MM Phono Preamp - also original owner of this piece, purchased earlier this year from Britaudio. 42dB of gain, full specs on www.rothwellaudioproducts.co.uk/simplex_mm_phonostage.html. Also in factory packaging with all accessories, this is also in mint condition. I've covered the face LED (this unit stays on all the time) with a dot of electrical tape (since changed to a dot of silver light-diffusing tape). Starting bid is $50.

20181115_101135.jpg 20181115_101152.jpg 20181115_101158.jpg 20181115_101606.jpg 20181115_101614.jpg 20181115_101622.jpg

Last edited:
You folks are all awesome !!!

I’ll get payment out on the Rothwell by days end. Gonna be a busy one today.

Merry Christmas y’all

Thanks all, great deals on both of these, both units go for a LOT more new as you probably know. Let me know when you have paid via PM (along with a shipping address) and I'll get them shipped out to you.

Glad the money is going to a good cause!

Payment sent. Marked VOA

mprince I will forward you the confirmation email if you wish. PM with shipping address incoming. Thanks and Merry Christmas

Packages shipped, tracking numbers sent. Enjoy gentlemen and thanks for contributing to this cause! Happy New Year and I hope you both had a Merry Christmas!

Mike

Back
Top Bottom