2009 AK Fantasy Football Champions!!!

Retro Stereo

Subscriber
The Retro Maniacs!!!!
:smoke:

Just tied Kegger to be the only team with "2" AK Fantasy Football Superbowl wins!

Kegger, what do you think, should we let anyone else win next year?

Congratulations to all the other AK members/teams that participated, it was a fun year!

Retro

I think its been going for at least 4 or 5 years.

How long has AK fantasy football been running? I'm takin' it next year. :D

This was actually the 6th year.
I won the first Superbowl back in 2004.

Kegger already knew, but when Andy was recruiting all you newbies back in August, he mentioned the guy you all needed to beat. So all I have to say is, "bring it on!"

Retro

Do I get a prize for best mid-season waiver wire grab? Miles Austin. :yes: I have to get some moral victory out of this, since I lost the Superbowl. :D Thanks, Donovan, for fumbling the damn ball 8 times.

Congrats Retro,

And no, we won't let anyone else win next year either!

Congrats Retro, twas a battle well fought!!

I tell ya though, the level of competition certainly was outstanding this year. EVERYBODY seemed to be hawking the waiver wires, and that certainly made it rough to replace injured or poorly performing players.

And I'd appreciate it if you all wouldn't all wait until you play me to have your teams explode... 5th in points overall and dead ass last in wins behind 2 locked down dummy teams...sheeesh...:rolleyes:

Last edited:
Yeah you may.

There's a chance that that no time left catch by the Steelers could cost me...:thumbsdn:

How long has AK fantasy football been running? I'm takin' it next year. :D
Where have I been? First I've heard of it.
You guys need a new publicist.:yes:

No wonder the same guys are winning. No one knows they are playin'.:D

Where have I been? First I've heard of it.
You guys need a new publicist.:yes:

No wonder the same guys are winning. No one knows they are playin'.:D

Hey KC,
This forum has been here for years. Andyman also made an announcement up in the BAP before the season started. We usually make announcements in the Off Topic Forum and here in the Sports Forum as well. Look for the next announcement sometime in August 2010.

Oh, and we started the season off with 14 teams and it was very competive this year.

Retro

Good one! I'm in a league now but for as much time as I lurk here I might as well play this too.

Great!!

I'll bump up this thread too in August.

We've actually been playing since 2003 when I last won it all. I've lost 2 SBs since then, and there's about 4-5 of us that have been in it since Day One.

As you can see, even Vikings and Lions fans can win here....:lmao:

Back
Top Bottom