2010 AK Fest Poster

Discussion in 'AK Fests' started by hionfi, Jul 19, 2016.

1. hionfi

hionfi Well-Known Member

We were at a house today for a pre-estate sale and came back with this 2010 poster. We couldn't get the name of the former member, but thought he or she would be happy the poster went to an AK member. Just wanted to share our find. IMG_6911.JPG

2. Cadillac Kid

Cadillac Kid Addicted Member

I think Paul, ( Delihaus) designed that. Love it!

3. hionfi

hionfi Well-Known Member

The date of the Fest was May 1-2 in Michigan.

DJIndigenius likes this.
  4. olson_jr

olson_jr AK Subscriber Subscriber

Cool, what location?

5. luvvinvinyl

luvvinvinyl Nikki's gone to the Rainbow Bridge. Staff Member Admin Subscriber

hionfi, you have a treasured piece from the estate of a couple who are among the finest people it has been my great pleasure to know. Bill and Debi Frame, gracious, generous to a fault, good souls, both of whom were taken from this earth far too early.

Bill will be remembered, always, as AlleyKat, with usertitle SOB, which, of course, stands for Sweet Old Bill.

Keep it safe, please.

Ben Ellis, John James and botrytis like this.
  6. botrytis

botrytis Trying not to be a Small Speaker Hoarder Subscriber

Those 2 will be missed and they were amazing people. I always chatted with SOB about my days living in Syracuse, NY and going to ESF. I lived in Tip Hill, Camillus, and Liverpool when I was there.

Last edited: Jul 20, 2016
  7. luvvinvinyl

Have you a link to the sale?

8. SPL db

SPL db It's all about the music! Subscriber

R.I.P. Bill and Debi Frame :angel:

9. Grumpy

Grumpy Krusty old SOB! Yes, I own Audiokarma Staff Member Admin Sponsor Subscriber

As Ernie mentioned that, one of a kind, poster was a gift to a very dear friend, from us at Audiokarma. It brings back so many good memories to see it again. Sadly the reason were seeing it again is horrible. RIP Bill an Deb. Two of the kindest, most gentle people you could ever meet..

Ben Ellis, olson_jr and John James like this.
  10. luvvinvinyl

To complete the circle, upon hearing the whole story of this poster, generously agreed to send it to Bill and Debi's good friends, without recompense, and at his own expense for the shipping cost.

Folks, this man is the embodiment of class. After speaking with him, more than once, the highest praise I have is that Bill and Debi would have liked him.

Thank you, hionfi. You earned major Karma points with this, and my respect and admiration.

11. Ben Ellis

Ben Ellis New Member

12. Ben Ellis

Ben Ellis New Member

I wasn't sure what to expect when I joined AK, was just looking for some info on a pair of speakers but what I have accidentally stumbled across has me blown away. The sincerity and compassion that just came to life after reading all this has got me to thinking that I am greatfull to be a part of this family. Alley Cat n SOB RIL !! What a bitter sweet story. Thank you for sharing and Merry Christmas from Arkansas