2012 AK Fantasy football

Andyman

Scroungus Stereophilus
Subscriber
Who Hoo!!!
Time to play!!

I've launched the league again so if you want to play, don't wait!! There's only 14 spots and 1 is taken, so the next 13 guys are in. We play in Yahoo, so you need to have a Yahoo account and be signed in to join.

Here's the info for the league: AK2012

League ID # 128695

Password : tubes

See ya there!!

Andy

Last edited:
I'm in too! And this time I'm going to be around for the draft, which will unfortunately eliminate one of my best excuses from last year.

Cool!!
We've got 9 signed up already, so that only leaves 5 spots left with 4 weeks to the draft.

Make your move before someone else does!!!

OK, there's only 4 more spots left, so make your move if you want to play.

Draft is in 10 days, so get your game faces on!!

You could always do an open invite up in the BAP and post a link to this thread. I think that's what Andy did last year?

Retro

Draft is next Sunday, so I've closed the league at 10 so I don't have to try and match up an odd number. I've done it before and it's a PITA, so we'll try it this way this year.

If anybody still wants in, I can go to 14, but I will have to add them in in pairs.

Send me a PM if you are interested and we'll work it that way.

You could always do an open invite up in the BAP and post a link to this thread. I think that's what Andy did last year?

Retro

10s not too bad. Enough to have fun and still have some depth on the waiver wire.

I just hate begging for one last team at crunch time or even entertaining the thought of a dummy team...

There's a set up for someone...:D

Damn, I was hoping to play this year. If you get anyone else interested, I would like to play.

We need one more to keep it even. If I get another PM, I'll open it up and PM you guys back, but we can't have only 11.

I would like to join. I have a feeling all the Detroit players will be drafted early.

PM sent.

Last edited:
I'd love to give it a go as well.

Please let me know if you are still willing to add owners.

Thanks,
Michael

Ack, I missed your post Michael!!

I just went to 12, so let's keep bumping this up and see if we can get you a partner to make 14.

PM me with your interest and if we get another well go to 14.

... I have a feeling all the Detroit players will be drafted early...

Not by this Detroit native. I did take Mikel Leshoure last year with a late pick. That didn't work out too well.:no:

And a bump. With my lack of experience I felt better off with the diluted talent pool a 14 player league brings.:D

What is the cut off for locking the number, Andy? The league size will affect the draft and I may find time to do some homework this year.:thmbsp:

Back
Top Bottom