2012 Secret Santa delivers -- The Official "What'd'ya get?" thread

luvvinvinyl

My best pal, Molly
Subscriber
Okay, folks. Post up what you got from your Secret Santa, whether you do like I do, and open it right away, or you wait till Dec. 25. (I hate waiting!)

(If your gift doesn't arrive, please let me know via PM. Thanks)

Checking in, still figuring out what will work. Nice to see some people are so fast at this. Me, better late than never!

Mine will be out as soon as all the pieces show up. Should be sometime next week.

Point of clarification:

Are all the items excluded from selling on BT also included from being proferred as Secret Santa gifts?

Live animals, for example?

Like snakes?

Not necessarily poisonous snakes, but one likes to have options...

Send whatever you like, but remember that I have a spreadsheet of who sent to whom, so, if there's a problem...

working on mine, might come in bits and pieces ...just checking US customs.....can ya ship Meat to the USA? or dead things?:D

I live in Canada, sometimes driving the bus back and forth across the border. One day the Customs officer asked if I had my lunch with me.

"Sure", says I.

"What's for lunch?"

"Roast Beef and Swiss, with hot mustard, on double rye."

"NOT today!"

Had to surrender my lunch, if I was going to bring my passengers into the US.

So, I'm thinking no.

I got a neat mag light from REI, And mine went out yesterday!
Regards,
Jim

My new gift hit the mail today. The post office said it should be about 8 days to clear customs and make it to the recipient.

Sent mine out today UPS ground . Should take 2to 3 days . Hope they like it .

Last edited:
I live in Canada, sometimes driving the bus back and forth across the border. One day the Customs officer asked if I had my lunch with me.

"Sure", says I.

"What's for lunch?"

"Roast Beef and Swiss, with hot mustard, on double rye."

"NOT today!"

Had to surrender my lunch, if I was going to bring my passengers into the US.

So, I'm thinking no.

i bet that guy never takes lunch to work!:thumbsdn:

Mine was ordered, drop shipped for "processing" for value-added "services"; delivered, and will be enroute to its final destination shortly...

By the time it gets to its intended, it will have traveled 4, maybe 5 states.

Hope it don't spoil...

or get hungry...

Back
Top Bottom