2013 Secret Santa delivers -- The Official "What'd'ya get?" thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Extra close-up pic of my HDTracks download. :D

attachment.php

My gut hurts from laughing out loud at that one! I just got a little hint via PM that my package would arrive next week. Goodygoodygoodygoodygoody! :banana:

Well, Santa had a little work to do but now everything is arranged. As usual, the elf union outsourcing program means shipping on Monday but they'll take their sweet little efl-butt time so it might arrive after Christmas but hopefully sooner.

Still, my Ak Victim, er, recipient should have a few surprises coming. :D :D

I just received mine in the mail. I got two, Earle Stanley Gradner books(Perry Mason). I also got two, Perry Como 45 records and a 45 record of the Blues Brothers doing the Perry Mason theme song.
To the person who sent them, Thank you.

Ernie let me know last week that my SS has posted my gift. It will take a few weeks to get to Australia, but I'm confident it will arrive in good time. Thanks in the meantime to my SS for their concern. I'll post here the day it comes through. It's no big deal if it comes after Dec 25. I understand the distances.

I'm enjoying clean and static free record playing due to my original vintage dishwasher kit with ZeroStat gun! Thanks Mystery Dood!

The wife and I took Jasper for a bush walk this morning and when we got back to the house the postal delivery van was backing out of the driveway. My wife thought he might have been delivering a sheet set she had ordered but no. It was a box from the United States. :banana:

Inside there was a brand new, sealed copy of The Big Lebowski soundtrack! I was surprised that it only took 12 days to make the trip. I wasn't expecting anything until after Christmas.

Thank you Secret Santa! I haven't quite worked out who you are yet, but it's a coincidence that we share the same first name. Merry Christmas to you.

Attachments

• 2013-12-17-422.jpg
    2013-12-17-422.jpg
    79.9 KB · Views: 33
Last edited:
Just found out that my Secret Santa got me a gift card to SoundStageDirect! Now I'll have to spend weeks trying to figure out which thing I want more, then second-guess my decision. This will be tough. Thanks Secret Santa!!!!!!!!

Santa looked after me very well! A gift card to do some music shopping on Amazon.ca yet! Thanks Santa! It is very much appreciated!

My Secret Santa just gave me a collectible coin! We've talked offline about various things and this coin says a lot about who we both are and where we stand. It's a keeper! Thanks!

Meant to post this earlier, but kept getting sidetracked...

My SS sent me an album of the Shovels & Rope self titled album that I believe is the reissued updated version.

Complete with CD as well!

SelfTitledVinylCover_3c6c89f7-ecad-4e68-baf4-c83d4de9524a_large.jpg

And, as an added bonus, a CD of Sugar & The Hi-Lows - Snow Angel

5075a3ebtw1eazjgcoz1tj20go0gotag.jpg

Thanks to my ND Secret Santa! :D :thmbsp:

A SOUNDSTAGEDIRECT Gift Card!!!

Hot damn - I'm going shopping... Thanks Secret Santa - great gift!

I just found this thread a few minutes ago. Just goes to show I need to venture a little more towards the bottom of the forum.

Anyways, I received a SSD gift certificate from SS. :music: Whoever you are, you couldn't have sent a more perfect gift. Now I have to decide on what to get... I feel a bout of decisional paralysis setting in. :saywhat:
But it's a good hurt.

Thank you for your gift! :tresbon:

This thread has inspired me to take part in the AK Secret Santa next year! (I did not participate this year) Awesome stuff here, I need to get that Lebowski soundtrack...

I was one of the "late Santa's" but according to the shipping my package should make it there by Monday.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom