2014 Fantasy Football?

I'm down if there is one. What has been coordinated in the past? Who commissioned it last year?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm down if there is one. What has been coordinated in the past? Who commissioned it last year?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I believe it was Andyman ^ who organized it through yahoo. It was a lot of fun, and kept me busy throughout the season. Looking forward to it.

Btw, do you just renew last year's? Will you be using the same AK account?

Also, I was thinking maybe if there were some sort of prizes that we all can chip in for top finishers, that might be more fun. I'm not talking about money, but something like audio related stuff we might have or home made hot sauce, bbq sauce, or whatever. .. I don't know if that's against any rules though. Just a thought.

I turned over the reigns to Kegger this year after doing it for about the last 10 years or so. Keg's my buddy and he worked with me a lot behind the scenes; it really was a team effort and probably still will be, but he's got the Comish powers now.

I'd expect to see some sort of formal announcement soon...

Nine [9] spots are already filled. We could use a few more members to join our league!

I'm out guys. I enjoyed it last year but with my other league and work time is scarce. Thank you though.

Just pulled this message from Yahoo on our home page.

"The new draft tool is undergoing maintenance and will be back soon. You can still draft using the classic draft tool."

yes there was a 2014 AK FFL league. Won by Radio Waves, ty. :) see you next year, i'll have $20 to get in one the money side.

Is there a 2015 AK league? Seems like it's past time to announce it.:headscrat

Last year it was Kegger. Previously it had been Andyman. Saw them both at Grumpy's in June but the topic never came up.

I'll get it up an running in the next few days or so..

And provide the link..

Last edited:
It's live, and everyone who was in last year was sent an email invite.

I'll give it a week till it opens for anyone else, to give time for last years players to get back in first.

Start a new thread with "2015" instead of 2014 in the title. You might get more activity.:thmbsp:

Back
Top Bottom