2015 mlb

parman

Music Junkie
Have I somehow missed it or don't we have a baseball thread for this year? Seasons already 1/4 of the way over, anyone been to a game yet?

I know I will be at a few Giants games this year, and we got tickets to go see the Cubs play at Wrigley in September.

Go Giants!!!

I'm a rather vindictive b@$tard at times, and I get a kick out of seeing the Red Sox lose. Shame on you, Pablo!!!

Go Giants!!!

I'm a rather vindictive b@$tard at times, and I get a kick out of seeing the Red Sox lose. Shame on you, Pablo!!![/QUOTE]

Absolutely! Zero class. He could have easily been on his merry way with his fat paychecks and just said thank you to the fans and players.

Nats fan here. If they can get a grip on injuries, they'll be tough.

I've been able to watch a few Nats games this year and they do look solid but the last week has been rough with Strasberg and Worth going down, not sure about Harpers situation. I was pretty surprised to see them lose 3 to the Reds.

My O's can't seem to get out of their own way so far this year.
When they get a decent pitching performance they don't hit and when they hit they don't pitch.......

Still early and no one is running away with the AL East so who knows.....

I've been able to watch a few Nats games this year and they do look solid but the last week has been rough with Strasberg and Worth going down, not sure about Harpers situation. I was pretty surprised to see them lose 3 to the Reds.

As was I. The bullpen has been quite shaky of late. Harper is still playing lights-out, but Strasburg is a fragile headcase.

I'm a huge Baseball fan. It's my most enjoyed sport by far.

I have a few teams I follow with intent, but I enjoy most games. Recently I was at a White Socks game on my way through Chicago. I was on a mission for a decade or so to attend every major league ballpark in the US (Canada was easy). Unfortunately, I just don't get to a few cities and I'm not making a special trip just to attend a game.

I love the game.

My son grew up close to Anaheim in SoCal and we've been fans of the "home town" Angels for many years.

Since I moved to Minnesota I'm also rooting for the Twins.

Went to a Royals game tonight. Cleveland beat them, but it was a nice night to be outside with the crowd. Went to a game 2 weeks ago and watched KC spank St. Louis. :D

I'm watching my Dodgers beating the Rockies in a 2 hour rain delayed game. The Dodgers are doing pretty good this year despite a ton of injuries. Now if they could just beat The Giants.

Last time the Tigers were looking this bad, they took the pennant. <G>

(Wishful thinking - it's what makes the world go round)

I rarely make it to St. Louis to attend a game, but I rarely miss watching the games on TV. Cardinals are looking pretty good this year even with Wainright going down early for the year. Matt Adams is also done and i will be surprised if he returns this year. Playing game 4 in LA tonight which is always tough a tough matchup.

Last time the Tigers were looking this bad, they took the pennant. <G>

(Wishful thinking - it's what makes the world go round)

I don't think the Tigers are done yet and Tyler Collins game today gave me a little more hope.:yes:

Back
Top Bottom