2015 VOA Auction: Sealed RSD, Grateful Dead,Phish, And More!!!

I have more of them if you can donate that offer, hell I think I have one for everybody that bid on it.
I was using my phone to bid and it didn't show Mikes $20.00 bid, hence the double $20.00 bid. Anyway, let me know the total for the $60.00 and where to send too.

Ok I want to also point out even though the auction ended Karmices really stepped up also willing to spend $60.00 for another copy of Iron Butterfly to help generate funds to help others over the holidays.

Thank you everyone as you all are a great asset to the site and to others in need.

Ok everyone is packed and will ship today, We where able to send in $410.00 to start and help others in need for the holidays.

Again thank you and stay in tune because this is just the start.......:thumbsup:

Ok everyone is packed and will ship today, We where able to send in $410.00 to start and help others in need for the holidays.

Again thank you and stay in tune because this is just the start.......:thumbsup:
Hiya,

410.00 ... that is off the hook and to think its only the start.

You done good Dan ... really good

Frannie

Dan what can I say but Thank you. What a wonderful way to kick off the fund raising. I will be starting the shopping adventures very soon and because of this auction we should be able to provide a Merry Christmas for 3 families. Thank you to everyone bid !!

Thanks Nancy, I couldn't do it without help and really you put in all the time and effort to help these families.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom