2016 Bracket Game

313guy

Just a modern guy.
Subscriber
Hey, sports fans, NCAA Tournament Selection Sunday is just around the corner.

With this in mind I had a conversation with member kcollins4, who for years ran the AK bracket game. I asked if he was doing it again this year. As in 2015, Kevin is unable and asked me to it run the 2016 game.

As always, the game will be run through CBS Sports website. If you want to play shoot me a conversation, or PM if you prefer, with an email address you want to use for this purpose. You will get an invitation emailed from CBS Sports with instructions.

I will try to get invitations to prior year players if I can figure that piece out. I may have to manually compile a list and I think there are only a few non-contiguous years to which I have access.

More to follow.
I just wanted to get this out there.

Sort of an opening tip.

I was gonna skip it but if you are doing it I can't let it be a flop. Count me in oh Detroit-ish one.

10 days til the first round.
Less than a week til Selection Sunday.
Only 3 have signed up.:(

I am thinking about sending invitations to anyone who played in past years whose addresses I have.
Does anyone think that would be inappropriate?

OK - I tried to sign in but it didn't work. Do I use my email address and the password that was sent to me?

I sent invitations to the AK Bracket Game to anyone who played the past few years.

My apologies if anyone sees this as an intrusion.

phatster makes the 4th contestant this year.

Scuzzer and Darcy have invites sent, but haven't (successfully) signed in.

Hopefully Selection Sunday kicks up the interest level.

Honored to be a 2016 entrant!
You did a great job last year 313guy and I hope to do a better job this year :thumbsup:

Roger

I'm in and my bracket is done! Let's start this dance!!! It's a short drive from KC to Des Moines, but unfortunately WORK will get in the way. I guess I'll just have to hang in the sports bar with my other Jayhawk fanatics. Thanks for setting up our bracket game for us!!!!
12813912_1723446521234041_7184939273798312486_n.jpg

Rock Chalk!
latest

Darcy- this is what image search returned when I googled your avatar. Looks different, but only slightly.

Back
Top Bottom