2016 Bracket Game

And with the Sooners' loss we have a winner.
Redikilowatt can't be caught now.
Congrats, Roger.

Well, it was a hoot. Congrats to the winner as well as anyone who still had someone in it today.

I suspect Shaka Smart may have my Horns ready to go past the first round next year.

Tough call on the championship. Villanova is peaking and UNC is playing strong as it has all season. I'll take UNC, but barely.

And with the Sooners' loss we have a winner.
Redikilowatt can't be caught now.
Congrats, Roger.

Hopefully, the Tar Heels can't be caught, either :banana:
Nova is on fire but the Heels have the talent to douse the flames.
I had a great night in Chapel Hill watching the game with friends and students, then celebrating the madness as the fans took over downtown :beerchug:

Roger

BOOM! The Sooners went down. Always a bridesmaid - never a bride. Bwahahahaha! I have a personal issue with that team. :eek:

Congratulations Roger for picking the best bracket. Thanks Guys - it was fun.

I guess I hope Villanova wins the whole thing, as they haven't won the NCAA tournament since 1985. I guess it's their turn. Though I am still partial to Roy. :) So either one will be fine with me.

I had plans to put up a 6 foot inflatable Jayhawk in my front yard if we won everything. I am sure the Snotty Homeowners Association would have fined me.

Last edited:
Congrats to Villanova, damn it :D
They played tenacious defense, controlled tempo, and made big shots :thumbsup:

Roger

One of the best final games I've ever seen,Nova played very well considering they were out talented.

Congrats to Villanova, damn it :D
They played tenacious defense, controlled tempo, and made big shots :thumbsup:

Roger

Did you watch in Chapel Hill again?
I didn't see the second half live, but recorded it and watched it last night.
Even though I knew the outcome, it was worth watching. I thought of Roger and the swinging pendulum of emotions in those last few seconds.

Did you watch in Chapel Hill again?
I didn't see the second half live, but recorded it and watched it last night.
Even though I knew the outcome, it was worth watching. I thought of Roger and the swinging pendulum of emotions in those last few seconds.

Yep, had a beautiful day hanging out on the deck of a Chapel Hill tavern during the afternoon and watching the game inside later. The kids and my crew were screaming every play until the stunning defeat. Oh well, we're No. 2 :rolleyes:

Every bar in town was packed by 3pm and many folks waited in line for hours. The ALE, police, and fire marshals were out in full force. Although loud and boisterous, folks were generally well-behaved after the loss.

Photo of students behind us . . .

upload_2016-4-7_13-30-9.png

Back
Top Bottom