2016 South Florida AK Gathering February 20th is on!

I hope some of the members that were on the fence about attending can make it this coming Saturday, sounds like there will be a bunch of equipment to buy, sell or trade, along with some great food. Should be a busy week for me, then the fun begins.

Last edited:
Looks like I'm not going to be able to make it unless someone is passing through Lake Placid on their way and would like a passenger to help pay for gas. I flew down here from PA and am getting a ride back in April.

Anyone that is coming from the west coast and passing by Carl, please contact him and try to set up a car pool.

I'd sure like to come. Just found out I'm working midnight's on that weekend. Might still make it. When is too late to confirm?

Just two days to go everyone, make sure to post in BT if your looking to bring something to sell or trade, also if you are wanting to buy a certain item.

Food is ordered, today and tomorrow I will be cleaning the shop, and setting up.

Anyone that is coming from the west coast and passing by Carl, please contact him and try to set up a car pool.

I'm about 2 miles north of the intersection of routes 27 and 70 if anyone is passing through that way.

Anyone that can help Carl out, please let him know. Hope it works out for you Carl, would love to see you attend.

I will be there.

Carl, I would grab you but I think your pretty far out of the way for me. I'm coming from St. Augustine.

Has Tedrick confirmed? Anyone talk to him?

Sorry guys....have to make emergent trip to Nashville today. Bummed out, I was really looking forward to this. Hope everyone has a blast. Will have to be next time for me.

Starting to set things up, plenty of open space. Tables and chairs are next, then some of my equipment. 20160219_114313.jpg 20160219_114320.jpg

Looks like it is going to be a somewhat small gathering, quite a few never confirmed and some have backed out. There will be enough of us to have a great time though, looking like around 14 to 16 of us. I tried to set a goal of around 25, and possibly have an annual Florida gathering in the future, can't say I didn't give it the ole college try. Now back to work here.

Even if you only have 5 show up - that can be fun also. Guys, JUST DO IT. Look at the gents from New England - 2X a year and fun a plenty. You have to start somewhere......

As I said, GL and ENJOY!! it is about music and camaraderie....

Thanks! there will not be a lack of food, drink, music, or equipment, that's for sure.

Very busy day today, hope everyone that plans to attend has a safe trip. My phone nuber is posted in an earlier post if anyone needs to contact me.

I will be there.

Carl, I would grab you but I think your pretty far out of the way for me. I'm coming from St. Augustine.

Has Tedrick confirmed? Anyone talk to him?

Totally understandable. Looks like you'll be coming straight down I-95. I was hoping for someone on the west coast coming this way from Tampa or St. Pete.

Totally understandable. Looks like you'll be coming straight down I-95. I was hoping for someone on the west coast coming this way from Tampa or St. Pete.

If my brother was still coming I would have him pick you up, but turns out his wife was just diagnosed with bladder cancer a few days ago so he had to cancel. Hope someone comes through and can pick you up Carl, keeping my hopes up. :thumbsup:

If my brother was still coming I would have him pick you up, but turns out his wife was just diagnosed with bladder cancer a few days ago so he had to cancel. Hope someone comes through and can pick you up Carl, keeping my hopes up. :thumbsup:

Sorry to hear that Steve.

Back
Top Bottom