2017 Audio Karma Meet/Fest

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous Fest-related' started by JoeMae416, Jun 5, 2017.

1. teal'c

teal'c Moomber Subscriber

Obviously looking at the wrong one. https://sites.google.com/site/michiganaudioclub/

Problem is, as much as I want to get out, I don't want to get out.

Please register to disable this ad.

2. Wildcat

Wildcat Audio Sommelier Subscriber

I've only been able to get to one meet so far--sadly my schedule and other obligations really make a mess of things. Summer weekends can work for me, but, I travel a lot. I've met a few members elsewhere, though, and have run into a few at AXPONA. In fact, one of our SMAC members had a room at AXPONA last year with his company Creative Sound Solutions, showing their speaker systems which got the attention of The Absolute Sound. The meet was at his house this month.

If you would like to see a wide variety of equipment, some members have self-built their own components (tube amplifiers and speakers for instance), where others have systems of all different brands put together. It's a great way to hear these different combinations and meet with others that have a similar interests, not to mention share experiences and hang out. :)

I don't want to get out either...but that's just due to the weather this past week. :D

3. jmathers

jmathers AK Subscriber Subscriber

@teal'c Send me a PM with your email addy and I'll get you on the new SMAC list.

After signing up, there's no obligation to get out to a meet. We do list equipment for sale and local musical events on our google groups page so there may be other items of interest for you.

4. teal'c

teal'c Moomber Subscriber

My reason is a little more severe.

5. Wildcat

Wildcat Audio Sommelier Subscriber

Gotcha. ;)