2017 Mid Atlantic AK FALL Gathering October 15th - 12 noon till 5-6 pm !!!

I will interpret all the positive responses so far as a "YES" for your current plans to attend. Please let me know if you have to change your plans.
Anyone else planning to attend should leave a positive response here, or send me a PM.

UPDATED 10/14/17, 10:45 PM
Yes - 27
Maybe - 5.

Also let me know what you are planning to bring (food or drink) and I will post a list and keep it updated.

Someone is bringing:
7 Layer Choc cake
chips & cole slaw
Paper goods, cups & utensils & Bottled water
Potato Salad
BBQ
Chili
Cornbread & Bottle of ??
Chips & Beer
Keg of home brew
Desert
beer, soda, ice, and chips and dip
water
Main Dish (GrilleBilly)
Beer & ice
Tex-Mex Mac & Cheese
Buns for BBQ
sodas

Other things needed:
Soft Drinks on ice
More Beer on ice
Deserts
Main dishes
Casserole
Your Favorite dish

Last edited:
hey - anyone in this thread wanna do me a solid and pickup an ebay item in Severn, MD?

seller says he won't ship.

then we have to figure out how to get it to me in Toronto, or maybe i'll even make a road trip. I was thinking about making it down, it's a lot of driving, but i figured i could make a weekend of it.

also, that list would be helpful, as would the address of the meetup.

yes, i am crazy.

What is it you want picked up? I might be able to do it - I work in Beltsville.

I haven't talked to Nik yet but I'm assuming that she'll want to go so there's two of us. I can bring a bottle of something tasty and maybe some skillet cornbread?

Is there going to be a swap thread? I have some stuff I'd like to get rid of this year.

Good now I know when to order the cake. Since my last checkup was pulse 68 BP 120/70 and all with his pretty nurse taking the readings - guess I'm past it!

Thanks to 'Mr. Secretary' Steve for the email/awareness note! Put me down as a 'yes'...... I'll bring some chips and cole slaw......

As always, thanks to Rick (and Jim) for their on-going willingness to host these events!! Let me know if there's anything I can do to assist!!

Tom D.

Put Crystal and I down as a yes. Casea may drive up from school. And I can bring something. I can bring pulled pork, barbecue beef or ham barbecue for sandwiches. Let me know what sounds good.

Put Crystal and I down as a yes. Casea may drive up from school. And I can bring something. I can bring pulled pork, barbecue beef or ham barbecue for sandwiches. Let me know what sounds good.

Wow, @Caughtthebug , any of those sound good. Just pick whichever you feel like making and bring that. Let Steve @ghazzer know so he can put it on the list.

As usual, I'll be making a big pot of chili.

Look forward to seeing you!

I am living in Baltimore for the next few months and would love to attend. I can bring chips and dip and some cold beer.

I am living in Baltimore for the next few months and would love to attend. I can bring chips and dip and some cold beer.

Sounds like a plan. Since you're from CA, we'll be expecting something from Stone Brewing Company.... ;)

If we get an early snow storm he can bring his surf board and show us the quick way down your drive way.

BillWojo

Back
Top Bottom