2017 Mid Atlantic AK FALL Gathering October 15th - 12 noon till 5-6 pm !!!

Unfortunately I have been pressed into emergency child care duty tomorrow. To spare everyone the depredations of my cute but feisty one-year-old I will have to sit this one out.

Sorry to miss you all. Working on my new house on my only day off this week. First rain in a while slowed things down this past week.
Have fun today and maybe I'll eventually catch one of the gatherings.

Foundation.jpg

It was a nice event that I unfortunately had to leave early from. Thanks for hosting Rick and Amy. And thanks to ghazzer for organizing the food and drink. It was great to see everyone, and sorry to those who I did not get a chance to converse with.
See you all in the spring,
Jim

Here's another thanks to Rick & Amy for hosting another great AK gathering. Great food & lots of good conversation!

Thanks to all for coming out and making this another fun event.

Did anyone ever figure out the status of @N8Nagel ......... ??

Before I forget, a few things were left behind at the house:

-2 cast iron frying pans

-small serving spoon

-Technics cassette deck

-pair of Minimus 7 speakers

If you left any of this behind contact me and we'll figure out how to get it back to you.

Also if you misplaced anything else let me know and I'll look around and try and find it.

AGAIN...... thanks for every one that came out !!!!!

If the small serving spoon is black plastic, I brought it with the potato salad. No need to return. Hope Nate is OK.

If the small serving spoon is black plastic, I brought it with the potato salad. No need to return. Hope Nate is OK.

Yeah, it's a small black plastic spoon. Lol. I think the last time you were here you left a spoon !!

A Very Special Thanks to Rick and Amy for once again being the Host and Hostess with the mostest. Special thanks to Steve for helping organize and keep the train on the rails.

The people are always what make these events special so thanks to everyone who attended. I had a great time as usual and I am sorry I didn't get to talk with everyone. Last but not least thanks to Doug for picking me up along the way and putting up with my stories.

The time passes too quickly on the day of the event and seems a long time between these events but such is life. I look forward to seeing everyone at the Spring event!

Last edited:
Another great outing at Rick and Amy's. I had a good time seeing everyone again and the event was fun as usual. Of course I had to have a piece of chocolate cake that Merrylander provided, darn good thing I'm not on a diet. Mother nature cooperated as well, except for the bees, they seemed to sense that we really didn't want them around so they sent in reinforcements.
Ricks porch looked like an audio swap meet, pile up with all kinds of nice gear for sale. I picked up a 1999 Orion audio blue book, pretty cool.
Hope everyone made it home safe and hope to see you at the next meet.
Thanks Rick for hosting another great event.

BillWojo

Rick and Amy Rock!! Thanks Again. Had a great time minus the Ravens game outcome and the bees. The food was awesome as was the company. Those stacked Allisons really sounded nice!!!

Rick and Amy Rock!! Thanks Again. Had a great time minus the Ravens game outcome and the bees. The food was awesome as was the company. Those stacked Allisons really sounded nice!!!

Thanks for coming out!

Yeah, those bees were pesky. Luckily they didn't pose any real problem past being a nuisance !

Stacked Allisons. Proof that it never hurts to experiment even if it goes against the grain of conventional wisdom. 24 drivers working in unison makes for effortless room filling sound.

Back
Top Bottom