2017 Mid Atlantic AK Spring Gathering May 21st 1p.m. - 6p.m.

MGIIIa's have a true 60" ribbon tweeter.
Regards,
Jim

Ah ha! I just picked up MG-IIc's from @hjames. I thought yours looked similar! Yours are three way, obviously. I've got plenty of learning to do on my first pair.

I did send you an email with links to all of eHoove's threads explaining updates and improvements on the MG3as he has worked ...
it was some of the info I studied when I was planning to do similar updates to the MG2c 2ways ...
like using the Behringer DCX2496 to biamps the MG2cs ...
before I bought those JBL L212s at Thanksgiving ...

I did send you an email with links to all of eHoove's threads explaining updates and improvements on the MG3as he has worked ...
it was some of the info I studied when I was planning to do similar updates to the MG2c 2ways ...
like using the Behringer DCX2496 to biamps the MG2cs ...
before I bought those JBL L212s at Thanksgiving ...

Thanks again! I haven't had any time to read through any of it yet. Don't forget to post your paint stripping results for the rest of us!

Thinking of moving the Dynavector 17D2mr to the the Thorens TD125mkII in the vintage rig, and mounting the nude Denon DL103 in Ebony body with sapphire cantilever, ML stylus to the ClearAudio setup in the main rig. Which would you all like to hear where?
Regards,
Jim

I have added Ethangsmith & Dr_korb as 'maybe'. Please let me know when your plans firm up a bit.

Numbers are up to Yes = 26 and Maybe = 11. See post # 23 for updates.

I should be in good shape Doc gave me some Amoxicillin to clear up whatever the hell it is they gave me in the ER.

Glad to hear it Rob, Funny howw you can pick up things where you go to get rid of others!
Regards,
Jim

Thinking of moving the Dynavector 17D2mr to the the Thorens TD125mkII in the vintage rig, and mounting the nude Denon DL103 in Ebony body with sapphire cantilever, ML stylus to the ClearAudio setup in the main rig. Which would you all like to hear where?
Regards,
Jim
Do you have any turntable with an "SME Style" cart shell? I could maybe bring my Grace F9 with Soundsmith OCL (Brand new)

Do you have any turntable with an "SME Style" cart shell? I could maybe bring my Grace F9 with Soundsmith OCL (Brand new)

My 12" Jelco SA750L has a bayonet mount head shell.
Regards,
Jim

Regards,
Jim
vintage rig- Chicago Transit Authority
main rig- David Bowie - Black Star

Putting a feeler out for transportation assistance to and from the gathering. Anyone travelling through Philly or Northern DE?

I'm in for another go-around; just about recovered from my 1st time a couple years ago- what a hoot!
Can you pm some directions again, Jim? I'll wait a couple weeks to see what's needed to bring along...
-Ben

Yeah...Well.....I might come out to your audio get together thingy. And I might just bring some chili. Yep....Just maybe....:rolleyes:

Three weeks from this Sunday!!!! Looks like a good crowd.

PMs with directions will be sent out to members as they are requested. Please do not broadcast this info.

We keep an updated list in post #23, page 2. Please let us know what you plan to bring as soon as you have decided. Remember: You can have too much beer!

Rick: I might mark you down as a YES. Would not want to miss that chili!

Okay, it's looking more and more like I'm going to get to come this time! I'll bring my usual cooler full of drinks. It'll probably be the usual assortment of diet/regular soft drinks (three or four 12 packs). Looking forward to seeing you all again!

Great, look forward to seeing you again!
Regards,
Jim

Back
Top Bottom