2105 fuse type & size?

snapshotjc

I just picked up a nice Mc 2105 amp, and the previous owner said it blew a fuse, and it don't have one in the fuse holder, so can anyone tell me what size and type to replace it with? I thought I'd at least try that to see if it will work, and then send it to Terry. I'm going to have a heck of a bill with FedEx Ground this month with this 2105, a MR 74 and a MA6100 all going up to Terry!
I need to go on vacation while all my Mc gear is up at Terry's, otherwise, bad withdrawal can take place!!
TIA :lmao:

zhagerott said:
Your amp should take a 5 amp slo-blow.
Thanks, but it needs Terry's magic wand treatment, as a new fuse only lasted about 5 to 6 secs.; I got it for a good price w/ cab., so I really don't mind sending it to Terry, as I'm going to send all my "new" Mc gear to him. It's been fun putting a Mc gear set together again, as being away for over ten years was not fun. Is this a fun hobby or what?

dewickt said:
Time for a vacation to the Keys while the system is in the shop.
Terry, I tried that logic on the wife, but she just laughed! Oh well, she just doesn't get it sometimes when it comes to my hobbies.
So no vacation, but I'll be happy after it gets back, and she still won't get it, but she seems to enjoy what it produces, so I'll settle for that!
There are so many things I don't understand too, so it's a wash.

Back
Top Bottom