2245 Service Manual?

Discussion in 'Marantz Audio' started by Dearslayer, Jan 12, 2018.

1. Dearslayer

Dearslayer AK Subscriber Subscriber

Anyone have a complete copy of the Service manual for the 2245 that isn’t missing parts of the part list for the 400 PCB? The download I have from Hifi engine is missing a portion. I had printed it some time ago, and yesterday while checking it out I thought that maybe I had misplaced a sheet so I figured I’d print it again at work only to find that it isn’t all there to begin with.

G.T.

Please register to disable this ad.

2. Fairlane

Fairlane AK Subscriber Subscriber

3. Dearslayer

Yes I did try the data base but no big deal it was just the SM that I was referring to. The 2230 and 2270 are basically the same anyway I realized when I just finished comparing the original parts list. Thanks just the same.

GT.

4. MBuras

MBuras Restoration is an Addiction Subscriber

Yeah I’m not sure why such a popular receiver has such a mangled scan of the SM. But like you said it shares a ton with the 2230 and especially the 2270. In fact aside from a few little value changes it’s extremely similar to the 2270.

Good luck with your project! :thumbsup:

Mike

5. thxdave

thxdave Lava Lamp repairman Subscriber

I have the original manual for the 2245. Let me know what pages you need scanned OR if I should scan mine and upload it to the AK database?

6. jd3rdcoast

jd3rdcoast Active Member

Uploading a good scan of an original would be awesome for a lot of folks! Hope is possible. Thought I had one but no go. Just same from HFE.

Please register to disable this ad.

7. thxdave

Did a quick scan of the missing page (I hope) and will attach as .pdf. Can anybody point me to the page with the preferred scanning specs for the AK database?

:

Attached Files:

8. Dearslayer

Thanks so much for making the effort Dave. Actually I believe part of the list is missing for the 750 Amp as well. Seems to be the one Marantz SM missing the most info.

GT.

9. thxdave

I see what you mean. These missing pages were on both sides of a fold-out section. Once I get time, I'll scan the whole thing as a single file but until then, I hope this will help.

Attached Files:

10. Rasputin47

Rasputin47 Woad

Thanks for the scans Dave.
    Although I've been using the 2270 manual for those pages, it is really nice to have a correct 2245 manual.

Last edited: Jan 16, 2018