2325 amp problem PT3

calman46

AK Subscriber
Subscriber
I'm back with my 2325 power amp problem . Just to refresh ,R741 burns and fries the outputs. The outputs may have been counterfeit ,so I went with EW 's placement suggestions and I now have them but not installed .. I took some voltage readings on the board (outputs not installed). I'm not getting 1.4v on the C's of H704 &H705 at R716 test point my readings are in mVs.H704 readings are little low (I'm going to pull it ) I'm getting 0V on the C of H707 , the E of H713 and the B of 709 I should be getting -0.6v on all 3 points. Also I am getting a high reading on R748 (New) of 200mV on either side, should be +15mV,-15mV. The new outs will fry if I put them in I know it .I have replace all these transistors before the last burn. Theres a lot of info here not sure how well I conveyed it , Thanks

I kind of new this problem was to complex for email repair help .It sounded great while it was working ,I used Panasonic metal polypro caps, nice Thanks to all ! I bought another board complete with heat sink and Marantz outputs and guaranteed to work (its only money) . .

Back
Top Bottom