3 pairs of infinity's in 3 days.

richd860

Speaker Freak!!!
Subscriber
Guess I was on an infinity roll. Tuesday,I picked up a pair of Infinity 1500's,(Minus the tweeters) cheap.Cabs,grills,and woofers in great condition.Has the original grill bages as well.Now,to find the elusive tweeters. On Wednesday, I picked up a pair of RS 4001's. All there,but woofer needs refoaming.Piece of cake.Just refoamed a pair for Sicman,a couple of weeks ago.And yesterday(Yes,on Thanksgiving morning) I drove over to NY state,and picked up a pair of Reference six's. Another refoam project,but well worth the effort.All drivers are working,and cabs are in nice condition.Cannot wait to here them.Ordered the surround kit,as soon as I got them home. Not a bad run,eh?

Last edited:
Congrats!
You could place a WTB ad for the 1500 tweeters in BT or keep an eye on ebay, maybe set up an alert on ebay for them.

yep,I did that.Hoping a set comes along soon.Not much worse than looking at a nice pair of speakers,that you can't listen to.

spent several evenings,refoaming the drivers in the ref six's,and finally got to fire them up tonight.I am liking them!!!!! Got some YES going,and John Anderson sounds like he's in my mancave! Going to spend alot of time listening to these.Now,still waiting for the foams for the rs 4001's. Could be one hell of a surround sound system!!!

Back
Top Bottom