30.00 dollars takes it all.

Cape Cod is far far away, 2 hours drive even from Boston. Or, you can take the ferry for shortcut, but then the ferry fees is $90 and it is passenger only.

Those speakers are definitely worth it. I think those Kenwoods are worth a fair amount by themselves.

is / was a jbl d130 16 ohms, popped over mostly for the altec model ones, and out of curiosity. Snagged the whole bunch, the guy was nice and just trying to clear out a lot of junk he had stored (we may all be slowly turning into him.) Kenwoods are likely going in the gym / workshop in the garage. Altecs getting sanded this weekend to spruce them up. The single D130, have no idea what will happen with it, others may have some input as I have no knowledge of the older JBL offerings.

is / was a jbl d130 16 ohms, popped over mostly for the altec model ones, and out of curiosity. Snagged the whole bunch, the guy was nice and just trying to clear out a lot of junk he had stored (we may all be slowly turning into him.) Kenwoods are likely going in the gym / workshop in the garage. Altecs getting sanded this weekend to spruce them up. The single D130, have no idea what will happen with it, others may have some input as I have no knowledge of the older JBL offerings.
Slowly?

Anyone who frequents D&S is on the fast track.

Back
Top Bottom