5000a parts search

DIPO

Dipo here been trying to find the parts to retrofit/update my amp, not having any luck, spent couple of hours yesterday on ebay and other sites and couldn't find any so I'm listing what I got off of AK posted by jpdylon and asking for help finding these or finding a replacement for them, any help will be greatly appreciated. So here are the parts I'm looking for NTE-605a or STV-2h diodes, 100pf capacitor, 2sc2240 or 2sc631 transistors and 150 ohm 2 watt resistor. As I have stated I'm not an electronics tech so I don't know exactly what I'm looking for or even if I am looking for the right things, can only go by what Mr. jpdylon posted. Thanks a ton Dipo

I don't know where you are looking on line. Google NET-605a. They are available through amazon and other on-line retailers. The resistor and capacitor are common parts available from any on line electronic parts supplier like mouser or digikey. The KSC1845F is a modern substitute for the 2sc2240. You can get them from mouser too.

- Pete

I don't know where you are looking on line. Google NET-605a. They are available through amazon and other on-line retailers. The resistor and capacitor are common parts available from any on line electronic parts supplier like mouser or digikey. The KSC1845F is a modern substitute for the 2sc2240. You can get them from mouser too.

- Pete
Thanks a ton Pete, thanks a ton. Have gone to several electronics parts store, typed in the numbers and have found nothing. Will try again.

Thanks larryderouin I found them, on Amazon. Will be posting more as I adventure into fog of electronic repair. All of you have been absolutely fantastic. Dipo

Back
Top Bottom