7 days and counting !

grumpy

Krusty old SOB! Yes, I own Audiokarma
Staff member
Admin
Sponsor
Subscriber
Just 7 days until the fest. Looking forward to seeing all my old friends and making many new.

Yep!!
I was just thinking that this cup of coffee next week will be in the Swap room listening to LPs and talking with Mario :yes: :thmbsp:

Got the leave approved, I'm gonna be there for sure! Looking forward to meeting all the AKers!

Novi bound!!

I hit the road Wednesday...

(family in the Detroit area to visit too, can't have them feeling neglected!!)

The guys on the Pioneer forum are going to hate the Wednesday to Monday advice blackout period, although I was given an old Dell Latitude (D610) with XP on it, I'm not going to even TRY to troubleshoot online with it...

Last edited:
BooHooHoo.....I'll be thinkin' of youse byrds, wishin' like hell I could be there....Pics, PLEASE, of identified people...T'would be nice to put faces w/the names...Barring that, "Moon" shots would, I guess, work, too...Mbwahahahahaha...

Man, I can't wait but at the same time I have a 6 page paper due the 29th and I am not looking forward to writing that. :sigh:

Man, I can't wait but at the same time I have a 6 page paper due the 29th and I am not looking forward to writing that. :sigh:

I'll be re-entering that world this fall if things work out. Don't think too much about it and just get it done- you'll feel better. Good luck.:thmbsp:

Wasn't paying too much attention to the Fest this year as I'm out of a job. We'll see how things are on Thursday. If things look good, I'll head over Friday. Any affordable motels nearby?

I'm sorry I won't be able to make it (again) this year. I hope everyone gets there and back home safely and has a great time. Good luck and have fun, all! :yes:
Tom

So much work left to do, but it will be so worth it to see everyone. Can't wait for all the craziness.

Hehehehehehe...I remember in the 206 Fest, Sunday, some of the Grumpy family members got a POWERFUL hankerin' for "Sliders"...Whatever the hell THEY were...A collection was took up, orders were placed, & presently, said "Sliders" were procured & produced...Imagine my surprise that they were "Krystals", or "Greasetals" as we call 'em here...Little square hamburgers/cheeseburgers about the size of a dinner roll...Most people can put away 3 or 4 of 'em anyhow...One just kinda gets you wantin' another one....

3 or 4? Heck, I have had 10 in one night. (mind you I never did that again).

Please come by our room and say hello everyone. This will be my first trip to the AK Fest and i am so looking forward to meeting you all. We will feature the 599.00 Ampino integrated amp. Thanks, Michael Gill.

Michael,
David and Ernie are usually walking and talking all day, both days. I am sure that many others will also come and see you. I, myself will see you when you check in.
Nancy

Back
Top Bottom