70+ year-old audio and classical music enthusiast from Central Tennessee

FLShope

Greetings, Audio Karma members. I'm a 70+ year-old audio and classical music enthusiast from Central Tennessee, United States. I am also a (very) retired aerospace engineer that dabbled in computational aeroacoustics among other things. My music system is stereo and is based on separates and CDs, though I progressed from LPs to cassettes to open reel to CDs seeking acceptable background noise levels. I was raised by the good folks at Audio and Stereo Review magazines. I probably missed a lot along the way and hope I can make up some of that here. My favorite music genre is the classical string quartet (listening to Beethoven's Op. 130 by the Emerson right now). Thank you.

Greetings, Audio Karma members. I'm a 70+ year-old audio and classical music enthusiast from Central Tennessee, United States. I am also a (very) retired aerospace engineer that dabbled in computational aeroacoustics among other things. My music system is stereo and is based on separates and CDs, though I progressed from LPs to cassettes to open reel to CDs seeking acceptable background noise levels. I was raised by the good folks at Audio and Stereo Review magazines. I probably missed a lot along the way and hope I can make up some of that here. My favorite music genre is the classical string quartet (listening to Beethoven's Op. 130 by the Emerson right now). Thank you.

It's pretty hard to beat any of the five late quartets, I'll give you that! ;)

Back
Top Bottom