780 pics

dsk

Here's a couple of shots of my recently acquired 780. This thing has tons of bottom end. Fat bottom girls, you make this rockin' world go round!

That would be a Realistic STA-78, the twin to another one I have, which I bought new in 197?

780s

I got a real soft spot for 780s. I have owned about 100 of them and only one dead one and that was a tuner never had a amplifier problem. Heard about some that did but I never did.
Is yours made in Japan or Korea? As hard as I could look I couldnt tell the difference, however I have seen 3 different 780s at least as far as the type of lights it uses. Some screw in, some pull out and some have to be soldered in. . .

This was says Made in Japan on the back. Sounds really nice with FM, which is all I've tried so far. If I can get a new power switch it will be fine. I discovered the switch shaft is broken off, contrary to what the auction description said.

Switch or rocker and shaft

That switch is noit hard to fix. . . You dont need to replace the whole switch. . ., I have taken them apart and just changed the arm and rocker thing. . . .

Back
Top Bottom