7900 Z

redwine

receiverjunkie
Hi out there,

YES, i know the 7900z is not SO old, however i got one from ebay last week for 127 EURO, inclusive shipping. (about135$).( yes, the dollar is loosing it´s worth).

But :mad: there are no manuals with it. could anyone be so nice to post a sheed with the technical specifications?

Let the wine be with you

Red

BTW. what do you think of connecting an 9090Db with some Dynaudios?

The 9900Z...3900Z line was the followup to the 3rd and last G Series models (G-9700...4700). Here's an ad from the May 1981 issue of High Fidelity magazine that I took the time to pull out of my collection and scan it for you:

Thanks B/F,

that´s exactlty what i needed would like to invite you for a box of beer (in Germany that means 20x0.5l).

nice day
Redwine

HuhU B/F,

in `78, when i was 17, i had been the first and only time in canada and the us.---the us-visit was a very strange story, cause i didn´t have a visum(visa?). but the guys at the border let me in. IMPOSSIBLE nowadays.

however, it´s time for you to visit germany again, ain´t it?

the amp you showed me on ebay is VERY nice, BUT: what do think of this one?

http://cgi.ebay.de/ws/eBaylSAPl.dll?Viewltem&cateory=23325&item=3321394157&rd=1

sorry for that, it´s not a link just an adress, whenever i tried to copy that f......g link, my system crashed down.

same machine, better price
redwine

aaargh, now it is a link, but it doesn´t run.....

if you go to ebay-germany it´s on the second page, 10 issues after the amp you showed me .

using a glas of redwine

While I was in Germany, I actually spent more time in Austria (near Linz) where I have relatives from my mother's side of the family. In fact, I was there in the summer of '75 as well- and I clearly recall one of my cousin's getting married back then- my memory is so good I can remember the exact day- 8 August 75. It just so happens that my BA-5000's- the serial # date is--> August 75:)

** Oh did I mention the big new here??? - I bought a 2nd BA-5000 last Sunday- someone in the local area was selling one - Thanks to a tip from another audiokarma member who told me about it:) Its certainly easier to buy it in person and avoid the extra expense and effort of having to pack that heavy, repeat HEAVY amplifier.

The 2nd BA-5000 is not quite in as nice cosmetic shape as the 1st one I have, but its still good overall. Interestingly, the serial # is only 4 places off from the 1st BA-5000 I have- 245080126 & 245080130.

As for that Auction link you posted, I presume you are referring to the other BA-5000 on Ebay, yes? I noticed it before- I noticed the seller of that one is also the bidder on the other BA-5000. I sent him an email to inquire about it.

Regards, B/F.

Back
Top Bottom