8 minutes!

As a true novice on good vs. bad speakers, would these make a good accompliment to a setup (duck)?

Really, this is one of my strong audio weak points. :yes:

Hey, I just learned first hand about the fantastic Realistic Mach Ones!

My condolences on your almost major score.

That seller's a trip. He thinks they could go for $500 but he can't afford anything to hook them up to so he sells them for $50, correct $50 OBO. Wow...

Edit: Sounds like it just wasn't worth the trouble to him, maybe I'll be that well off some day.... 2nd thought :no:

I haven't heard HPMs, so I can't pass judgement on them if thwy, to my ears, are better sounding than JBL offeerings, but, owning later-model white-coned 3-way Pioneer CS-201 IIs (looks like a poor man's JBL L100), and owning JBL 2-way L46s, I have to say, I really like the build quality of the JBL brand.

I'm primarily an "east coast" sound type of fella, but I'd be very happy, maybe even thrilled to own some JBLs like this, or the above mentioned L100s.

JBL makes some great gear.

I feel bad you missed these- they would have been a great addition to your system.

I wish you luck in the future, my friend.

So what is a pair of the 4312's worth. I have a set in mint condition without any scratches on the walnut wood. I may consider selling them because they just sit in the closet covered up.

talljhon said:
So what is a pair of the 4312's worth. I have a set in mint condition without any scratches on the walnut wood. I may consider selling them because they just sit in the closet covered up.

Unfortunatly I'm the only person who will buy them. . .20 bucks if they are mint. . .

I wouldn't mention them to anyone else. . .

Back
Top Bottom