9 Items Everything Needs Works $150 In Cincinnati

Curious in that the pickup location is a stereo shop. They would know the value of these items and may be some serious issues or a true 150 worth of product there and a couple pieces of real junk they need to unload. I'd be evaluating that stack carefully. But it could be a deal.

Yeah, I read "unclaimed" to mean "the cost of repair exceeds the value of the item".

For posterity:

*Local Pick Up ONLY In Cincinnati, Ohio 45211*
***NO SHIPPING...NO SHIPPING***
***LOCAL PICK ONLY By Buyer With ID***
***NO Carrier Service Pick Up***
***NO EXCEPTIONS***

~Big Lot Of 9 Vintage stereo components~
~Clearing out unclaimed stereo components that all are complete but do need service or to be fixed...or for parts...selling them all as one complete lot...We will not separate any of these components~~~~Please don't ask..Thank You..

[4 Vintage Stereo Receivers]

*Kenwood KA-7400..
*Akai AA-1010DB..
*Sony STR-3800..
*Pioneer SX-636..

[1Power Amp Amplifier]

*Sony 55-ES..

[1 Audio Mixer]

*Realistic 32-1210..

[1 (8) track tape player]

*Panasonic RS 801US..

[1 single well cassette tape deck]

*Sony TC-204 SD..

[1 Turntable]
*BSR 2310X..

~We do not remember what these items need they have been on storage shelves covered and unclaimed for a few years...On the most part they do power on...The tape deck most likely do need a new belt kit..

~This lot of 9 Vintage components are being sold as is to fix or for parts and sale is final with no guaranties, warranties, adjustments or returns...

s-l1600.jpg

I'd be evaluating that stack carefully.

We do not remember what these items need they have been on storage shelves covered and unclaimed
I've been around an audio repair business or two in my time. I have never seen one that didn't have the customer's contact info, and repair notation and/or estimate attached to just about every piece of gear on the premises. That they don't remember is a load of BS.

Where you at?

For posterity:

*Local Pick Up ONLY In Cincinnati, Ohio 45211*
***NO SHIPPING...NO SHIPPING***
***LOCAL PICK ONLY By Buyer With ID***
***NO Carrier Service Pick Up***
***NO EXCEPTIONS***

~Big Lot Of 9 Vintage stereo components~
~Clearing out unclaimed stereo components that all are complete but do need service or to be fixed...or for parts...selling them all as one complete lot...We will not separate any of these components~~~~Please don't ask..Thank You..

[4 Vintage Stereo Receivers]

*Kenwood KA-7400..
*Akai AA-1010DB..
*Sony STR-3800..
*Pioneer SX-636..

[1Power Amp Amplifier]

*Sony 55-ES..

[1 Audio Mixer]

*Realistic 32-1210..

[1 (8) track tape player]

*Panasonic RS 801US..

[1 single well cassette tape deck]

*Sony TC-204 SD..

[1 Turntable]
*BSR 2310X..

~We do not remember what these items need they have been on storage shelves covered and unclaimed for a few years...On the most part they do power on...The tape deck most likely do need a new belt kit..

~This lot of 9 Vintage components are being sold as is to fix or for parts and sale is final with no guaranties, warranties, adjustments or returns...

s-l1600.jpg
[/QUOTE]

I have been by this shop, it's a little place that mostly sells records, movies and has stacks of so-so gear for sale (little of which ever seems to move). My guess is he collects this stuff from here there and everywhere and if it functions he puts in on the shelf and if not probably disposes of it in this manner.
Definitely not a repair shop...

Back
Top Bottom